Esthetics Plus Policies
- All Classes must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- All class dates are subject to change.
- Classes, workshops, event gatherings and products are NON-REFUNDABLE. If a class date changes, the student will be moved into the following class date as refunds are not permitted.
- Students are responsible for finding their own models when required. A $10.00 Model Fee per model is applied at the time of registration.
- Models are not to wander/ shop in the showroom unless they are certified in the Beauty Industry. Students must inform their models of this.
- All classes and workshops are non-refundable.
- Class hours are from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, unless otherwise noted. Please be on time!
- A rescheduling fee of $175.00 will be charged to any student who misses a class, needs to reschedule a class, needs to re-write an exam or challenges the exam.
- GST is applied to all classes and model fees.
- Please be prepared for class with a notebook and writing instruments. (Pens, pencil, highlighters etc.)
- Professional attire is required; scrubs & spa uniforms are accepted. A soft no mark shoe is also required. No jeans, sweats or runners.
- Upon completion of a Certified Course, a practical and a theory exam will be conducted. Students must achieve 70% on the theory and 80% on the practical exam in order to receive a certificate.
- An honors certificate will be issued to students achieving a 90% or higher in both the theory and practical exam.
- Children and/or infants are NOT permitted on the premises as we are a learning environment. Students must inform their model of this.
- Please allow 1-3 Business days for processing .*Processing and Transit times may vary depending on Ground shipping, Express Shipping or Expedite Shipping.
- For all furniture orders additional freight charges will apply. *You will be contacted with the additional fees and transit times prior to processing.